Skip to main content

Authorization to Administer Medication Form

While on campus or on a field trip, if medication needs to be administered to your child, we must have an Authorization to Administer Medication Form on file. This form must be completed by your child’s primary physician. You must supply all medication listed and it will be kept in the school office for the nurse or office staff to administer, unless your child is permitted to carry and self-administer medication.

For field trips, any medication your child may need such as pain medication, allergy medication, etc. must be given to the school office in advance of the field trip with the completed form.